Class Technology

I am not familiar with the tools that teachers use to create the content that we see on a daily basis. I think it is going to be a lot of fun creating a blog that is going to mimic almost what our teacher is doing for us. I think that by using these tools, it will allow us to broaden our views on how we treat class from here on out because we get an understanding of how much time and effort it takes to construct something so large and detailed.  This class is a lot different than most online classes because here you can work as far ahead as you want.  Also, there are not tests or quizzes which is really interesting to me. I think that by having to blog every day for our homework assignments we become better at putting our thoughts down on “paper.”  This class is also similar because we can complete our tasks at our own pace as long as they get done by the assigned times. With this class I just would like to become more proficient at typing and creating a blog.  I have always wanted to have a blog and this class is really starting to make me see how much fun it is to have one.

Blog Writing (Date NA)
Mohamed Hassan, Source: Pixabay

Comments

Popular Posts