Assignments Overview

The assignment that most intrigues me is the Storybook.  I think it is going to be very interesting and a lot of fun to create stories about something that I am passionate about. It also will allow me to help expand other people’s minds about whatever I choose to write about.  This class is definitely the most interesting one that I have ever had. The first reason is because all we have do is sign a declaration stating we have completed our task to get our points. To me it doesn’t seem like it should be all that hard to receive an A for this class.  Another reason this is a different class is because we are blogging. I don’t remember ever taking a class that had us blogging on a daily basis and I am actually excited to see what my blog looks like at the end of the year.  I definitely think that blogging is going to help me get better at putting my ideas down on “paper,” so I can convey my ideas to an audience.  I think the Famous Last Words assignment is going to be pretty fun.  It will be a good way to keep a journal of what all I learned for this week and so, at the end of the semester, I am able to see how I’ve grown and changed as a student.


Unleash Your Strengths (June 25, 2012)
Richard Stephenson, Source: Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts