Storybook Plan

There are a lot of stories that I could use but I feel that I want to focus on is King Arthur Finding Excalibur,  The Treachery of Morgan Le Fay, and The Death of Sir Lancelot and the Queen. I want to focus on these stories because they represent a different a unique look at Arthur and his knights.  They also touch on different aspects that many people may not know about.

The sources I will probably use are King Arthur Finding ExcaliburThe Treachery of Queen Morgan Le Fay, and The Death of Sir Lancelot and the Queen. On top of these sources I feel like the ones that our teacher provided will be extremely useful in helping develop the stories I want to create.
I will use https://freebookapalooza.blogspot.com/search/label/Topic%3A%20Arthur for King Arthur.
http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/2014/05/king-arthur-king-arthur-and-morgan-le.html for Morgan Le Fay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon for Sir Lancelot and the Queen

I feel that by telling these three different stories, it will allow the reader to get a look at the beginning of Arthur, his middle, and what happened after he died.  I feel like the last part will be the most interesting because it is usually not told of what becomes of Arthur's men after he dies, so getting a new perspective will be good. I feel that too often we read about just the exploits of King Arthurs men and we never know a lot about him at the beginning or what he had to go through. My storybook will new 3 different stories but they focus on the different parts of his life.

Comments

Popular Posts