Week 8 Progress

With my progress I would have to say I am very happy! Right now, I am on track to get a 100% in the class.  I know that I could get over with the extra credit, but I feel that it really does not help my grade at all.  I always gets my assignments done early and at that rate, by the time the last week comes I will have achieved my goal of an A in this class.  I think my weekly routine is pretty solid, get most homework done on Mondays then finish up the rest by Tuesday or Wednesday.  My favorite assignments have to be the blog comments, because I enjoy meeting new people and finding out more about my classmates.  I feel that my blog and website have come a long way since the early weeks of this class.

I feel that there are no changes that I want to make for the rest of the semester.  The one pitfall I want to avoid is just putting off assignments until the last minutes.  I will probably be going to my website later on and adding more pictures and different backgrounds for each story.  Overall, I feel that I am doing a great job in this class and hope to finish out with an A+.

Progress Chart. (March 31, 2018)
NA. Source: Wikicommons

Comments

Popular Posts