Week 8 Comments and Feedback


1.     I feel that for the introduction and the first story, I have received quality comments.  The most useful comments to me are the ones that outline what I could add to improve my writing.  I always want to put forth my best effort and by reading the comments that people in this class give me, it allows me to put out a better version of what I previously did.

2.     I feel that the comments I am giving back are decent and should help the people make their storybooks better.  Whether they take my advice is up to them, but most of the time I am just making observations about what I feel could be more helpful to a reader like me.  When I read other people’s stories and blogs, I feel like I am able to get better with the style of writing that I am doing.

3.     I feel that by commenting on peoples blogs we are showing that we are actually paying attention to what they have to say.  If we did not have to comment on their posts, I feel it would just make everyone feel not important.  I feel that with my blog intro I could have drawn it out more, but I just wanted to give people a very general idea of who I am.

4.     I think for the feedback I can go into a little more detail about what would be helpful to make the stories better.  For myself, I feel that adding more details to the stories I give, and different points of view would interest the people who read my stories on my blog.  It would show them that I have an expanded range when writing.



Making a Reflection. (July 18, 2017)
Laura Gibbs. Source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats

Comments

Popular Posts